Call for Abstract
30th International Conference on Pediatrics Health, will be organized around the theme “To Promote Excellence in Pediatrics Research and Child Health”
Pediatrics Health 2021 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Pediatrics Health 2021
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The study of pediatrics is diminishing the mortality rates of the new-born’s and the youngsters and furthermore to control the spreading of diseases which are pediatric infectious diseases and which will be advancing the healthy life form infections-free life to draw out the issues of teenagers and kids. This can be seen that the improvement of pediatrics is ended by knowing the different pediatric hereditary issue essential subjects which for the most part required for pediatrics. The vital treatment which bargains in pediatrics is supporting the expansion of pediatric wellbeing in youngsters and babies.
- Track 1-1Specialty care
- Track 1-2Adolescent medicine
- Track 1-3Pediatric pharmacology
- Track 1-4Pediatric rehabilitation
- Track 1-5Pediatric plastic and craniofacial surgery
- Track 1-6Pediatric otolaryngology
- Track 1-7Pediatric orthopaedics
- Track 1-8Pediatric opthamology
- Track 1-9Pediatric dermatology
- Track 1-10Pediatric audiology
- Track 1-11Pediatric critical care
Clinical Pediatrics is a medical journal that follow to publish and to available information on a change of child-center care topics along with those of a clinical, scientific, Behavioral, educational, or ethical nature. Clinical Pediatrics allergy is also one of the most important and widely studied areas in novel research of this field. Initial detection of cancer in children also is taking earlier attention in Clinical Pediatrics cancer.
- Track 2-1Adolescent medicine
- Track 2-2Genetic disorders in children
- Track 2-3Antibiotics & birth defects
- Track 2-4Toxicology in children
- Track 2-5Twin-to-twin transfusion
- Track 2-6Molecular cellular pediatrics
Pediatrics and Neonatology is to help Pediatricians keep abreast of the latest development in Pediatric and neonatal medicine. Neonatology is a subspecialty of Pediatrics that consists of the medical care of newborn infants, especially the ill or premature newborn infant. It is a hospital-based specialty, and is usually practiced in neonatal intensive care units (NICUs). The principal patients of neonatologists are newborn infants who are ill or requiring special medical care due to prematurity, low birth weight, intrauterine growth retardation, congenital malformations (birth defects), sepsis, pulmonary hypoplasia or birth asphyxias.
- Track 3-1Perinatology
- Track 3-2Neonatal research
- Track 3-3Neonatal neurology
- Track 3-4Neonatal nutrition
- Track 3-5Neonatal blood disorders
- Track 3-6Neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
Pediatric Cardiology welcomes original manuscripts concerning all aspects of heart disease in infants, children, and adolescents, including embryology, anatomy, physiology and pharmacology, biochemistry, pathology, genetics, radiology, clinical aspects, investigative cardiology, electrophysiology and echocardiography, and cardiac surgery. Many of the pediatric heart defects such as patent ductus arteriosus interruption, vascular ring division, pericardial window, diaphragm placation, thoracic duct ligation, ligation of collateral vessels have been repaired using pediatric interventional cardiology. The barriers and challenges to achieving routinely applicable Tissue Engineered and Regenerative Cardiac Surgery Methods are also explored as is a novel concept for the Cardiac.
- Track 4-1Congenital heart disease
- Track 4-2Children with heart murmurs
- Track 4-3Pediatric cardiac transplantation
- Track 4-4Endocardial and myocardial disease
- Track 4-5Heart failure & arrhythmias
- Track 4-6Genetic and syndromic heart disease
- Track 4-7Hypertension
- Track 4-8Pericardial disease
Gastrointestinal nourishment sensitivities are not uncommon in new-born children and kids. Gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopic system a pediatric endoscopy has turned into a fundamental methodology for assessment and treatment of GI infections. Complex gastrointestinal surgery is one of the normal strategies to treat GI issue in youngsters. The rule sicknesses worried about pediatric gastroenterology are intense the runs, gastritis, persevering retching and issues with the improvement of the gastric tract. Pediatric Gastroenterology in youngsters runs from minor to dangerous, and short-to long haul or endless. Neonatal Jaundice is a standout amongst the most widely recognized conditions requiring medicinal consideration in infants.
- Track 5-1Bariatric surgery
- Track 5-2Gastrointestinal cancer
- Track 5-3Gastrointestinal infections
- Track 5-4Gastric ulcers
- Track 5-5Hepatitis B & C
- Track 5-6Colorectal cancer
Neonatal Nursing is a division of health care that mostly centres in giving care and support for new-born babies who were born precipitately, or suffering from health problems such as birth defects, diseases, or heart deformities. Several neonatal nurses work in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), giving very particular medicinal care to in danger infants. Pediatric Nursing is a restorative care of neonates and youngsters up to adolescence, as a edict in an in-patient hospital or day-clinic. Neonatal nurses are registered nurses who have some expertise in working with these youthful, vulnerable patients.
- Track 6-1Infections in neonatal care unit
- Track 6-2Pediatric trauma care
- Track 6-3Pediatric airway
- Track 6-4Cardiac catheterization
- Track 6-5Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)
Pediatric brain research is a multidisciplinary field of both logical research and clinical practice which endeavours to address the mental parts of ailment, damage, and the advancement of wellbeing practices in youngsters, teenagers, and families in a Pediatric wellbeing setting. Mental issues are tended to in a formative structure and underscore the dynamic connections which exist between kids, their families, and the wellbeing conveyance framework all in all.
- Track 7-1Child care and well-being
- Track 7-2Child psychology and child psychiatry
- Track 7-3Adolescent mental health
- Track 7-4Child nutrition and development
- Track 7-5Mental health promotion and education
The specialty of Pediatric Dentistry is the practice, teaching of and research in the complete defending and curative oral care of children from birth to juvenility. Pediatric dental treatment and disease determent is arranged for children up to 14 years of age, with certain facilities for infant and newborns. Services afford enter athletic mouth guard, fillings sealants, fluoride treatment, and space maintainers. Pediatric dentists improve the dental health of children as well as deliver as educational resources for parents. It is approved by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) and that a dental visit should occur within six months after the existence of the first tooth or by a child's first birthday.
- Track 8-1Endodontics & hypnodontics
- Track 8-2Dental material sciences
- Track 8-3Pediatric dental surgeries
- Track 8-4Pediatric dental research
- Track 8-5Pediatric oral cancer
- Track 8-6Dental trauma
Pediatric Nephrology announces basic clinical research and advance or critical clinical information connected to any form of the wide spectrum of sharp and lasting diseases that alter renal function in children as well as on hypertension and fluid and electrolyte metabolism. In children Pediatric Nephrology faculty are expert in the evaluation and clinical management of kidney disorders. The proceeding of Pediatric Urology is devoted to the care of infants and children with genitourinary dispute. Pediatric Urologic circumstances are very particular than those of adults. As with Pediatric Surgery, particular training and experience permit the Pediatric to rapidly admit and delicacy complex circumstances while minimizing forward tests and operations.
- Track 9-1Pediatric kidney and urinary tract disorders
- Track 9-2Acute and chronic kidney failure
- Track 9-3Bedwetting
- Track 9-4Cancer of the urinary and genital systems
- Track 9-5High blood pressure
Researchers are committed in a change of laboratory and clinical research programs to continue their perceptive of the forward nervous system and pathologic processes that underlie neurological disorders in children. Columbia have a long history of caring for children with inborn fault of metabolism that effect the nervous system. To date, MRS has been explain to the determination for cerebral lactic acidosis in mitochondrial disorders in children.
- Track 10-1Brain and spine trauma
- Track 10-2Developmental problems
- Track 10-3Epilepsy and other seizure disorders
- Track 10-4Sleep problems
- Track 10-5Movement disorders
Pediatric Surgery is a division pediatrics department that involves the surgery of Neonatal, infants, children, adolescents, foetuses and teenagers. Pediatric surgery ascended in the middle of the 20th century as the surgical care of Pediatrics Pediatric surgery is classified into sub categories like pediatric surgical oncology, pediatric cardiothoracic surgery, pediatric neurosurgery, pediatric urological surgery, pediatric hepatological surgery, pediatric orthopaedic surgery, pediatric cardiothoracic surgery, pediatric vascular surgery and pediatric oncological surgery.
- Track 11-1Pediatric diseases
- Track 11-2Neonatal surgery
- Track 11-3Fetal surgery
- Track 11-4Eye surgery
- Track 11-5Vascular surgery
- Track 11-6Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Track 11-7Colorectal surgery
- Track 11-8Cardio thoracic surgery
- Track 11-9Trauma surgery
Pediatrics is the branch of medication that incorporates the therapeutic care of newborn children, kids, and young people. Neonatology is a branch of pediatrics that deals with the premature or ill infants. The new-born infants who are suffering from low birth weight, congenital malformations, sepsis, pulmonary hypoplasia, birth asphyxias and prematurity are treated in consideration. Practicing physician in the area of neonatology is referred as neonatologist and Pediatrics is referred as pediatrician.
- Track 12-1Fluid and electrolyte metabolism
- Track 12-2Malnutrition and vitamin deficiencies
- Track 12-3Problems with vitamin D
- Track 12-4Celiac disease
- Track 12-5Meckels diverticulum
- Track 12-6Constipation
- Track 12-7Biliary atresia